Queen Mary Falls Caravan Park Notices
Thank you to everyone for your patience throughout Covid. We are so happy to have things slowly getting back to normal.
We still have a few things in place though to help us muddle our way back to having a fully functional park and cafe again.
- We are asking that caravan park bookings are done via our websites booking button at the moment. This helps us to keep track of visitors and to get any updated information out to our guests before your visit.
If you have any troubles doing this just give us a ring and we will be able to assist you through the process.
- We are asking that all guests download the CHECK IN QLD app on their phone prior to arriving (because we have limited service here) This will make check in time a little easier and quicker than having to fill out Covid forms
- *The Falls Cafe will continue to run as a TAKEAWAY only for the time being. This is due to many factors and we ask you to respect this decission and our our staff even if you don’t agree. We want to get back to normal as much as everyone, but this deccission is the best thing for OUR business at the moment and is much better than the alternative of closing our doors.
Cafe opening hours for winter
Mon – 9 till 3
Tues – 9 till 3
Wed – Closed
Thurs – 9 till 3
Frid – 9 till 3
Sat & Sun – 8.30 till 4.30
Once again thank you to everyone for your support and patience.
12 to 16 October Cafe Closed
Cafe is closed due to renovations. We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused.
COVID-19 Message 1st June
CARAVAN PARK RE OPENING 8TH JUNE 2020!!!!!!!
We now know that restrictions have been lifted from tomorrow but due to some renovations we have underway we will not be ready for re opening until the 8th June 2020.
We apologise for this but we have been working really hard during the down time to make some improvements ready for re opening on the 12th and we aren’t quite finished.
– Our on line booking system will be up and running tomorrow morning from 8am.
– ALL bookings are to be made through our website to help with the new health regulations we now have to follow.
– We will be running with restricted numbers for the first few weeks so bookings are on a first in first served basis.
– If you wish to make a booking and you have a deposit transfer make sure you write this in the comment section and we will organise this for you.
– For the first few weeks you MUST have a booking if you wish to stay.
We are so excited to be welcoming you all back.
COVID-19 Message 14th May
We have been answering a lot of enquiries over the past couple of days regarding camping bookings from the 12th June 2020, so thought I would post an update to let you all know what is happening with us and when things might start to get back to some sort of normality.
As the travel restrictions have NOT been lifted yet we will not be taking bookings in case they don’t happen. We should have more of an idea by the end of May as to whether it is likely that the next level of restrictions will be lifted.
As things change we will keep everybody updated via our facebook page and our website.
We want nothing more than to start taking your bookings again, we miss you all and so do the birds, but we don’t want to move too quickly in case we have to cancel everyone again.
We promise you will be the first to know when we are able to take bookings, I might even do a little dance!!!!!!!!!!
COVID-19 Message 5th May
CAFE OPEN THIS WEEKEND
We would just like to let all of our valuable (and patient) visitors and guests know that The Falls Cafe will be open this long weekend, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, from 10am until 3pm. We will only be running with a very limited takeaway menu just to test the waters and see how things go.
We ask that people continue to follow the government directives and remember to social distance and only travel within a 50km radius of your home. Hopefully if everybody does the right thing we can all get back to normal sooner rather than later.
We would like to thank you all for your continued support during these unprecedented times.
Stay safe and healthy.
COVID-19 Message 3rd April
As I am sure you are all aware due to the current health pandemic we are all experiencing we have had to shut our caravan park temporarily. We are asking anyone who has a booking between now and 31st May 2020 to contact us ASAP so that we can arrange to having your booking deposit transferred for you.
We are transferring all deposits for 12 months so that when this madness is offer you will be able to finally enjoy that much needed break I’m sure you will all need by then.
You don’t have to set any dates in place as yet, we are happy to wait until this is over.
You can contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 07 46647151.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Stay safe everyone.
COVID -19 NOTICE from 28th March 2020
To all of our valued visitors and guests
This is our latest Covid – 19 update and by far the most heartbreaking.
The government has announced that ALL non essential businesses must close.
What this means for us at Queen Mary Falls Caravan Park
- as a result of this directive we will now only be able to take people who are transiting home.
- people will only be able to stay for 1 night
- as the amenities, camp kitchen and laundry are now closed, you will have to be totally self sufficient with your own toilet and shower on board.
- if you have an up coming booking we are asking you to contact us ASAP so that we can make arrangements to have your booking transferred. If you do not contact us we will not be able to transfer your booking.
The Falls Cafe
- We are still allowed to operate for take away meals only
- only 3 people are able to be in the cafe at any time, we have marked crosses on the floor to help guide you where to stand
- please follow our staffs direction as everyone’s safety is their priority
We understand that this is a very frustrating and scary time for all and we would like to thank you for your understanding and continued support. Hopefully if we all work together and people follow the governments guidelines this will all be over soon.
PLEASE stay safe everyone and think of others.
Louise and Mark