COVID-19 Message 3rd April
As I am sure you are all aware due to the current health pandemic we are all experiencing we have had to shut our caravan park temporarily. We are asking anyone who has a booking between now and 31st May 2020 to contact us ASAP so that we can arrange to having your booking deposit transferred for you.
We are transferring all deposits for 12 months so that when this madness is offer you will be able to finally enjoy that much needed break I’m sure you will all need by then.
You don’t have to set any dates in place as yet, we are happy to wait until this is over.
You can contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 07 46647151.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Stay safe everyone.
COVID -19 NOTICE from 28th March 2020
To all of our valued visitors and guests
This is our latest Covid – 19 update and by far the most heartbreaking.
The government has announced that ALL non essential businesses must close.
What this means for us at Queen Mary Falls Caravan Park
- as a result of this directive we will now only be able to take people who are transiting home.
- people will only be able to stay for 1 night
- as the amenities, camp kitchen and laundry are now closed, you will have to be totally self sufficient with your own toilet and shower on board.
- if you have an up coming booking we are asking you to contact us ASAP so that we can make arrangements to have your booking transferred. If you do not contact us we will not be able to transfer your booking.
The Falls Cafe
- We are still allowed to operate for take away meals only
- only 3 people are able to be in the cafe at any time, we have marked crosses on the floor to help guide you where to stand
- please follow our staffs direction as everyone’s safety is their priority
We understand that this is a very frustrating and scary time for all and we would like to thank you for your understanding and continued support. Hopefully if we all work together and people follow the governments guidelines this will all be over soon.
PLEASE stay safe everyone and think of others.
Louise and Mark